Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!



The weekend was pretty busy with lots of things so we didn't really get to celebrate. So, I took a personal day Monday and Kevin and I spent the day together. We did some sealings at the temple. (I was proud of myself because I actually did a family name. It has been a while since I have been able to do this, probably since I started teaching school! I have been searching for a marriage date for this couple for a few years now. I finally found it and I think that is due to the indexing that is being done in the church!) Anyway, after the temple we went to a movie, "Midway to Heaven", which was pretty cute. We got some things in preparation for Kevin's job interview in Los Angeles this week, and then we went to lunch at the Pizza Factory. It was a nice day and a great way to celebrate 23 years of marriage. It hasn't always been easy, but it is definitely worth the effort!

2 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

Happy anniversary indeed! So this job interview in LA, does that mean you guys would be moving to LA?

The King family said...

No, it is for a job here, but they are flying him to LA for the interview. He also has an interview with another company on Friday so 2 in one week is a hopeful sign!