Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swollen noses and other mysteries.....

Okay, so my nose area hurts and now for the past few days, it has been swelling so that now it looks like I have a broken nose or something! I went to the doctor and he started me on an antibiotic but I don't think he really knew what was causing it. Oh well, hope the pills work. Am I going to spend the rest of my life with a swollen nasal area?
I'm just thinking of a song my 3rd grade teacher taught me:

I know how ugly I are.
I know my face ain't no star.
But I don't mind it
because I'm behind it.
It's them out there
gets the jar.

And, while we are on the topic, isn't it amazing the variety of things that can go wrong with our bodies??!! I guess I can't complain too much- my body still gets me where I need to go!


2 comments:

Casey Marie said...

oh mom im so sorry!! that doesn't sound fun at all! i hope that you feel better soon!

Shelli Sivert said...

Strange! I've never heard of someone getting a swollen nose unless they were punched or something. That is a mystery indeed. I hope you'll solve it soon!