Saturday, February 27, 2010

Keeping Track

I decided I am going to post a picture every day until the problem goes away. It will go away, right?! The pictures actually don't do the swelling justice. I can barely open my right eye.
It started as a tender, sore area on my left upper side of my nose. Does anyone have any guesses as to what could be causing this?



March 3
- Back to normal and the pressure on my face is gone! I can smile again!!!


Mar. 2 (This may be my last post because it looks like it, at last, might be going away! It feels so much better too!) Now on to other issues, like what to do about all those wrinkles and double chins! :<>

March 1


Feb. 28

Later in the day, Feb. 27

Feb. 27

Feb. 26

5 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Have you ruled out spider bites and allergic reactions? Poor poor Amy! I hope it gets better soon!

Be Thou Humble said...

Not fun! I have no idea. I will ask my hubby when he's awake! Any teeth problems lately? I know it doesn't sound related, but sometimes teeth cause problems in the craziest of places (my neighbor's son got an infection in his hip from a tooth problem!)

The King family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The King family said...

Sorry, I found some typos in my comment above so I thought I would have another go at it!

I haven't had any teeth problems. I guess it could have been a spider bite. But I know where it started (the left upper part of my nose underneath the skin).
I now think it was an allergic reaction to something, but what? The only variable in my life in the past few weeks is my new glasses. Clutching at straws, I went in to talk to them and they said they had never seen anything like that, but it could be possible. I don't know what they are called but they are the little rubber things that rest your glasses on the crown of your nose. She changed those in case that could possibly be it. Otherwise, we are not sure!

Thanks for your sympathy!

Robinson Family said...

Oh Amy, that looks miserable. I have my eyes swell up for no reason sometimes. I hope you can figure out the problem. Good luck!