Saturday, November 7, 2009

Autumnal Musings...

I haven't been posting pictures lately so I thought I would just throw in some misc. ones.

I love this first one. I went past Abby's bedroom and saw her little dolls all lined up and I thought to myself, "I will be so sad when we don't have a girl's bedroom full of dolls anymore!" Sigh. They grow up so fast. I will just have to enjoy it while it lasts.
Kevin took advantage of the nice weather to put up the Christmas lights.

The girls said, "Please, Dad, give us a job to do. We will do anything as long as we can spend some time with you!"

I spent the morning at our ward enrichment meeting (or whatever you want to call it now). I presented a workshop on getting children involved in Family History. I think it went okay. I had fun!
And I thought I would throw in a couple from Halloween and carving jack o'lanterns the Monday before Halloween.





And, lastly, here is Abby with some of the neighborhood girls. I took them bowling for Abby's birthday. They are cute girls, aren't they?




1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Amy, you have the cutest family in the world! I saw your amazing picture in the Ensign. I thought maybe it was going to be a picture of you in a crowd or something--but the family (minus Casey) posed as a family?! How fun! You all look so wonderful with the light of the gospel in your eyes! Love you all! Shelli