Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just me and my girls.....

Our stake got tickets to the General YW Broadcast which happened to be on my birthday, March 28th, so I got to take my 3 oldest daughters! (Casey's last and Ashley's very first!) We went with Lynnell and McKenzie (King) and had a super time. We went to the Dodo Restaurant at the Gateway and then went to the Broadcast, which was superb! I especially loved Pres. Monson's talk on Courage. What a great way to spend my birthday. Casey reminded me that though this is her last official YW Gen. Meeting, she will be able to go to the Gen. Relief Society meeting with me in Sept.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aack! Can't believe Casey will be in RS that soon!!
Your girls are beautiful, what a great birthday.

Shelli Sivert said...

You cute King girls--I love ya all!

Allison Hansen said...

You don't look like the mom... you blend right in like one of the sisters!