Saturday, June 28, 2008

Young Women Camp 2008 is now history!

The long awaited (and sometimes dreaded) week finally came and is now history. We had a great camp. We have a ward full of very awesome Young Women and the Youth Leaders were superb, so I feel that our Young Women Camp was very successful. We took some pictures of the whole group but not with my camera. When I get a copy of one of those, I will post it here!
Here is the whole gang (minus Jo and Mary Clawson, and Janice Robinson.)

Amy with her two camping daughters, Casey and Courtney. This was Casey's last year!

Here is the turn-off sign for Camp Shalom.

Me and another leader with our first year girls. We are just about to go on our 3 (and then some) mile hike. Aren't they cute girls?

Amy and Courtney
Here are some of the leaders trying to make the goofy signs that the Young Women always make in pictures. Pretty lame, I know.

2 comments:

Amanda Lauren said...

That was so fun! you were an amazing camp director! My mom is going to add you to her blog, okay? Hers is leslie tanner.blogspot.com

Shelli Sivert said...

Amy R. and her daughter, Sam, went to a baby shower that my work friends did for me and Jed. (Amy and I worked with cap and gown at BYU Alumni.) Sam just glowed talking about girls' camp. She was very emphatic about what a great job you did!