Monday, August 5, 2024

Amy and Kristi Cruise to Bermuda

 Kristi and I went on a cruise to Bermuda July 26- August 2 and had a terrific time!  The Norwegian Cruise sailed out of Boston so we flew into Boston on July 25.  We spent 3 days in Bermuda.  It is a beautiful country.  

Saturday- At sea day

Sunday morning, we got to Bermuda and I took a taxi to the Bermuda branch of the the church.  I wasn't sure if I would find it or get there in time, but I figured I might as well try!  It was hard to find because it was under construction.  It was great to spend time with the Saints in Bermuda!

Monday- Kristi and I went on an excursion to Crystal Caves.  We also went to an aquarium and zoo.  We also enjoyed driving around the island and seeing the sites.

Tuesday- We went out on a boat to snorkel at a shipwreck and some coral reefs.  The water was quite choppy so we were both a little scared, but we did it!

Wednesday- At sea day

Thursday- Bar Harbour, Maine.  We just spent a little time there.

Friday- all good things must come to an end.  We had a GREAT time!  I'm so glad we went!



No comments: