Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to School 2016!!

Abby starts her sophomore year...




And here I go again!!
You look at all this stuff and wonder how I was able to whip everything into shape before school started!
My 5th move out of 9 years here at Edgemont.

Such a mess!

Setting up class in the portable. Doesn't look too bad!

I am sharing my room this year with Rachel Holbrook, who is interning this year.

Construction



Back to School Night with the sped team: Randall, Tommy, Rachel and me



Lori Willis' birthday lunch- She'll be 77 on Sept. 5!

It's hard to take a selfie with a regular camera, but I needed to have proof I was there too!
This is one the door of Breanne Hardy's classroom and I love it.  I know she and so many others at
 the school put so much into teaching and loving their students.  They are an inspiration to me.



First assembly of the year


No comments: