Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family Pictures

I haven't been blogging much so I thought I would just throw in a couple pictures from the last little while. The first is a picture of me and my girls up at Camp. They have the benefit of sunglasses and I have the benefit of residue of my eyes swelling up in consequence of an allergy to something at Camp. (Maybe it is actually Camp that I am allergic to!)

Then there is a picture of us last Sunday with Maddy and Joe. Maddy spent part of Sat. and went to church with us Sunday.

Next is a preview of our family pictures that were taken last Friday night.

Then I thought I would throw in one of Casey with her boyfriend, Bryan. He has been here in Provo attending BYU for summer term but is now going back to Oregon, where he is from, and then to the University of Washington, where he goes to school. Bryan has been a fixture at our home these last couple months so it will be strange to not have him around. On the other hand, we will get to see a bit more of Casey before she moves out in a few weeks. Needless to say, Casey is pretty bummed.





No comments: