Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Have I mentioned that Courtney made the varsity soccer team??!!

We are so proud of Courtney! Tonight was the first pre-season game. It was against Lone Peak. Courtney got plenty of playing time and held her own. The score was 2-2 at the end of regulation time and TImpview ended up winning 3-2 with a sudden death goal just 48 seconds into overtime. It was a great way to start the season!

On a sidenote, yes, I know these are not good pictures. The soccer field is too far away to get any good shots without a telephoto lens but at least you can kind of tell they are her. I didn't get any good pictures last year when she played on the jv team. I would rather have blurry pictures than no pictures at all, I guess.





4 comments:

Allison Hansen said...

AWESOME! Sophie starts this fall -- and I'm coaching! Court, you can be her inspiration!

Sheila said...

YAY COURTNEY!! I'm so proud as I'm sure mom and dad are too!! There's nothing like HS sports...talk about Glory Days! LOL!! Congrats on Varsity and the big win!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Way to go Courtney! (And despite Clayton's sarcastic comments about the WNBA, we both support girl sports!)

Shelli Sivert said...

Varsity, WOW! That's so cool!