Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference

We snagged tickets to the Sun. afternoon session and had a superb time. The highlight for me was watching Pres. Monson at the end of conference. He waved to everyone and blew us a kiss. What a sweet man.

On another note- Courtney left our camera over at a friend's house so I didn't have a camera :( We got a few pictures off of Kevin's cell phone camera. Better than nothing, I guess.

Two more things-- how nice to find out after the pictures were taken, that Abby was doing some weird thing with her scarf! And someone from the Ensign took our picture while we were walking by the temple. We have a 1 in 1,000 chance of making ink in the conference issue of the Ensign. (Chances are even worse with me in the picture- since I have an uncanny way of closing one eye. I am sure they don't put pictures like that in the Ensign! Though, I notice that my eyes are open in all 3 of these pictures!)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Getting to be in the Conference Center for a session is so wonderful. These pictures make me miss your family. Abby's scarf thing is EXACTLY something one of my girls would do!