Monday, July 13, 2009

Found a new period drama that is SUPER

And it's a true story! It is The Young Victoria. Here is the trailer:
This is the sort of movie I like to spend money on, and I will, if it ever comes to the U.S! I can't find a release date for it here but it is out on DVD in the UK. I give it 5 stars out of 5. (I watched it on youtube.)

I just found out that the production company is NOT planning to release it to the U.S. That is really sad! It really is a super movie! It is available on DVD but it would most likely not work on our DVD players. You have to have a "region-free" DVD player. :( It makes me wonder how many other great movies have not been released to the U.S. I think this would have as much if not more appeal than "The Queen" or whatever it was called.





3 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

The trailer gave me chills. Looks good. I hope it comes out on DVD soon and I'll try to Netflix it.

The King family said...

Shelli, I don't think it has even come to theatres here yet so the DVD will be a long way off. Youtube may be your only option for a while.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I love Emily Blunt. I also got chills watching the trailer. How fun to have something to look forward to at least.