Sunday, February 1, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

We got to go through the Draper Temple on Friday. Kevin's parents went with us. It was beautiful. Laurie said they went that night too. Just a little later. Ashley and Abby had never been through a temple before. We all thought it was pretty neat. I loved the feeling I had in the Celestial room. We went out to eat afterwards but the only place we found that didn't have a line was IHOP! Talk about anti-climactic!
It was still a wonderful evening!



2 comments:

Sheila said...

We got to go to the open house when we were out there visiting also, what a special experience. Your family is beautiful!!

TO answer your question about my LDS buttons on the side...I got them from sugardoodle.net. I was browsing that site and just came across a link to get free LDS buttons like these. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll just email you the html code and you can cut and copy it in your sidebar.

Shelli Sivert said...

What a great family activity!